Saw that on a calling card today and felt like it was an appropriate greeting.
Here are my tots favs for this week!
1. The word SALTY. Yes. It's totally more woke than savage. https://www.internetslang.com/SALTY-meaning-definition.asp
2. This super incredible outdoor picnic that is clearly way cooler than I'll ever be. OH! and can we just take a moment to appreciate that the article also translates to German. https://ourfoodstories.com/2017/07/white-mousse-au-chocolat-cake.html/
3. Moroccan Glassware! Wouldn't these be so cute paired with a colorful themed pool party? https://www.worldmarket.com/product/moroccan-tea-glasses-set-of-6.do sortby=ourPicks&clickid=3ZHzGiSKjQtjWzj2RQUVLQcWUkjRCDxBI18fRA0&camp=Aff:10078:84047:IR&utm_campaign=84047:IR&utm_source=10078&sharedid=&utm_medium=affiliate
4. FOUR WORDS. SUNKEN FIRE PIT POOLS. HOLY COW HOW IS THAT EVEN REAL? *all caps for emphasis* Slide 7 of 49 shows it pretty fantastically. https://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-560-pspygj/3799-flamingo-ave-sarasota-fl-34242-sarasota-fl-34242
5. Sometimes I want my house to look like a jungle and want to own a leopard. This green paneling is definitely fueling that current desire. https://www.elledecor.com/design-decorate/house-interiors/a16640026/georgia-tapert-hancock-home/
6. Let's move this bookstore! Petition to move Libreria Acqua Alta from Venice to Dallas is a go. #veniceissinking https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/libreria-acqua-alta
7. Fern. He's such a cool new musician! I love the Japanese House vibes of this song! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2LhByv05fM
8. I don't know what is better - that Harvard and The Mythgard Institute are viewed in the same intellectual playing field - or that there are free interesting college courses...it's a hard call. http://www.openculture.com/freeonlinecourses
9. I would go vegan for these raw donuts and I eat Gushers for breakfast. (Clarification : I like eating Gusher's in the morning similarly to eating a vitamin ... they are about the same size and taste better) https://www.unconventionalbaker.com/recipes/raw-chocolate-donuts/
10. TOOTHLESS FINDS LOVE! #swoon https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/8nj3ul/how_to_train_your_dragon_3_official_poster/st=JHUWAN4E&sh=753ea895&utm_source=share&utm_medium=branch_ios_app&_branch_match_id=348263825579543614
11. Walking a cat can be somewhat unsuccessful - this spaceship looking carrier might be more effective to bring your furry friend to coffee with you. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077D2CKDB/ref=asc_df_B077D2CKDB5496822/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=395033&creativeASIN=B077D2CKDB&linkCode=df0&hvadid=241981090934&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=6905687480226483883&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9026910&hvtargid=pla-453653348074
12. Matching has never looked more gorgeous. https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/8nv5ji/matching/?st=JHWXY93D&sh=aa3e0a22&utm_source=share&utm_medium=branch_ios_app&_branch_match_id=348263825579543614
Extra: This epic couple photo shoot from Japan. *theindoorcafepicture...wowzas https://www.instagram.com/p/BjR4LwmBoJX/?taken-by=toyo_torutoco
Takeaway: Eat Gusher's like Vitamins.